Skip to content

90 Day Rule Violated

Screen Shot 2014-10-12 at 6.20.23 PM


  1. Bill Straus wrote:

    The question I have is who do we report this to?

    Monday, October 13, 2014 at 8:37 am | Permalink
  2. admin wrote:

    My understanding is that ELEC only requires that it is reported as a contribution. It’s really a case of misappropriation of funds so I guess it would fall to the county prosecutor to do something about it. Good luck with that.

    Monday, October 13, 2014 at 8:49 am | Permalink
  3. Venerable Bedde wrote:

    I would start with an OPRA request-Borough of Belmar:
    P.O. 68336 Kintech $1,189.17 9/29/14
    P.O. 68337 Postage $1,225.68 9/29/14
    Last bills paid list.

    Monday, October 13, 2014 at 9:28 am | Permalink
  4. ANONYMOUS wrote:

    We should also distinguish between voluntary and involuntary in kind contributions, the former may require reporting but the latter should require repayment by the candidate or his campaign/party.

    Tuesday, October 14, 2014 at 10:14 am | Permalink

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared.